Creating the ultimate luxury kitchen experience involves a combination of high-end appliances, stylish design elements, and functional layout. Here are some ideas to think about when creating the ultimate luxury kitchen experience:
- Luxury Appliances and Decorative Plumbing: Choose appliances from luxury brands that are known for their quality, performance, and design, such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, Viking, Thermador, Miele, Dacor, Monogram, JennAir, Axor, Shaws, Waterstone and others.
- Focus on design and aesthetics: Select a color palette and design elements that reflect your personal style. I recently came back from #KBIS and notice that color is in! KBIS 2023 Person of the year, Influencer and Interior Designer Jeanne Chung said that color shows personality, she also recommends mixing texture, fabric, patterns and more. So don’t be afraid to explore the possibilities of different materials in your kitchen design. From cabinetry to countertops, there are many options to fit your design.
- Ensure functionality: Plan the kitchen layout to ensure that it is functional and optimized for cooking, cleaning and entertaining. Think about how you use it today and what additional appliances would make it easier for you to function in the most optimal way. I immediately think of multiple dishwashers or dish-drawers in untraditional places. Spend time educating yourself or visiting your local Kitchen & Bath showroom to learn about what is new.
- Add special touches: Add luxurious elements such as a wine cooler, built-in coffee machine, under-counter refrigeration or high-end lighting fixtures to elevate the overall experience. I think of integrated tech like handsfree faucets or voice/activated appliances. A recent NKBA study called out that task and accent lighting with recessed lights and pendants will be more popular than chandeliers in the kitchen. Multiple dishwashers in the kitchen is also an emerging trend.
- Consider entertainment features: To make your kitchen the ultimate gathering place, consider adding features such as a large TV, a sound system with hidden speakers, or even consider creating your outdoor kitchen space near your indoor kitchen for that indoor/outdoor experience.
These are just a few ideas for you to think about when creating the ultimate luxury kitchen experience. I would love to hear from you! What do you think of when you hear “The Ultimate Luxury Kitchen Experience”?
Marketing – Pacific Sales/ Best Buy